Remaining 2018 Events
December 31st – Membership subscription renewals due. (Judith is sending out reminder notices to let all members know their membership status.)
Groom’s Cottage has been reserved for our four Members’ Weekends and the dates are:
- March 1 – 3
- Friday March 1st 8pm, Binna Burra Lodge Library: Dr Ronda Green will speak on the topic “Birds and other creatures that shape the forest in Lamington National Park: pollinators, seed dispersers and others” All welcome, including Lodge guests, campers and visitors.
- Sat March 2 (all events at Groom Cottage)
- 6.30 am: Meet at Groom’s Cottage for bird watching with Darren Green, concentrating on bird-plant interactions.
- 2.30 pm: LNHA AGM, followed by General Meeting
- 5.00 pm: Complementary snacks and drinks
- 6.00 pm: Catered spaghetti dinner with choice of meat or vegetarian sauce. ($10.00 pp; book with Judith on 0755 325 459; email@example.com by Wed Feb 27)
- 7.30 pm: Ronda and Darren Green will share their adventures in South Africa, especially Kruger National Park. All Welcome, including Lodge guests, campers and visitors.
- Sun March 3, 7.00 am: Meet at Groom’s Cottage for bird watching with Darren Green.
- No other organized activities in this day.
- June 21 – 23
- Sept 13 – 15
- Nov 29 – Dec 1
PLEASE NOTE FOR MEMBERS’ WEEKENDS:
Accommodation is available on Friday and Saturday nights in the ‘Bunkhouse’ (behind Groom’s Cottage) on a first-come-first-served basis. $8.00 per person per night. No booking required. BYO sleeping bag, pillow, etc.